TERMS & CONDITIONS
WIN up to $100k for Goodness Sake Promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Lactalis Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 56 072 928 879) of 35 Boundary Street, South Brisbane Qld 4101, telephone 1800 676 961 (“Promoter”).
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents who, if they are drawn as the major prize winner, can participate in the envelope pick either via Webex call or at the store where they made the Qualifying Purchase associated with their winning entry on a date to be confirmed by the Promoter between 02/11/2020 and 27/11/2020 (whether in person or via a proxy) in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
4. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
6. The promotion commences at 12.01am AEST on 07/09/2020 and ends at 11:59pm AEDT on 18/10/2020 (“Promotional Period”).
7. The promotion will run in participating independent stores (excluding online) which are displaying promotional material ("Stores") in Australia.
8. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a. purchase three or more of any of the following branded products (in any variation, size or flavour) in one transaction from a Store and collect their itemised purchase receipt:
(i) Ice Break;
(vi) President; or
(vii) Tamar Valley Dairy,
b. visit www.cashatmylocal.com.au ("Website"), locate the entry page and fill out and submit the online entry form, including by uploading an image of the Qualifying Purchase receipt and providing all other requested information.
9. Entrants must ensure they retain their Qualifying Purchase receipts for entry requirements. Purchase receipts must clearly identify where the Qualifying Purchase was made, the product/s purchased (which must comprise a Qualifying Purchase) and the date of purchase (which must be during the Promotional Period before their entry was submitted). The Promoter is not responsible if an entrant's mobile device/desktop is not sufficiently capable for the purpose of submitting an entry, including having the requisite photograph capability.
10. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period. Entries are deemed to have been received at the time of receipt into the promotion database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant. Entrants will receive a return email message confirming their entry. If an entrant returns a Qualifying Purchase or part of a Qualifying Purchase, their entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter's discretion (unless the product is defective).
11. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
12. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
13. Multiple entries are permitted subject to the following:
a. Only one (1) entry is permitted per Qualifying Purchase receipt; and
b. Each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
15. If an entrant doesn't produce their original itemised purchase receipt for all entries when asked, the Promoter may disqualify all of their entries and the entrant will lose any right to a prize. The purchase receipt must be identical to that provided with the entrant's entry. If, in the Promoter's opinion, an entrant has shared any receipt with another person, their entries will be invalid and they will lose any right to a prize.
16. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
17. There will be a total of 253 winners determined in respect of this promotion, 252 minor prize winners and 1 major prize winner.
18. There will be 42 minor prize draws conducted – 1 draw for each calendar day of the Promotional Period. The minor prize draws will be held weekly, commencing at 10am AEST/AEDT (as applicable) at iGo Direct, 45 Stubbs Street, Kensington Vic 3031 ("iGo Direct") as set out below:
|Minor draw date||Minor draw period/s||Number of minor draws|
|14/09/2020||For each day between start of the Promotional Period and 13/09/2020 AEST (inclusive)||7|
|21/09/2020||For each day between 14/09/2020 and 20/09/2020 AEST (inclusive)||7|
|28/09/2020||For each day between 21/09/2020 and 27/09/2020 AEST (inclusive)||7|
|05/10/2020||For each day between 28/09/2020 AEST and 04/10/2020 AEDT (inclusive)||7|
|12/10/2020||For each day between 05/10/2020 and 11/10/2020 AEDT (inclusive)||7|
|19/10/2020||For each day between 12/10/2020 and 18/10/2020 AEDT (inclusive)||7|
|Total minor draws:||42|
19. The first six valid entries drawn randomly in each minor prize draw from the entries received during the relevant calendar day AEST/AEDT (as relevant) in the Promotional Period will win a minor prize.
20. Entries received in respect of each minor prize draw will not roll over to subsequent minor draws, but will be entered into the major prize draw.
21. The major prize draw will be held at 10am AEDT on 20/10/2020 at iGo Direct. The first valid entry drawn randomly from the entries received during the Promotional Period (including previous winning entries) will win the major prize.
22. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in any draw and record them in order, in case a winning entry/entrant is deemed invalid or a prize is unclaimed ("Reserve Entrants").
23. There are 252 minor prizes available. Each minor prize is $100 cash, awarded via bank transfer direct to each minor winner's nominated bank account.
24. There is a limit of one minor prize per household (except for SA residents).
25. The major prize is an opportunity to participate in an envelope pick for the chance to win $100,000.
26. The major prize winner can participate in the envelope pick in one of the following ways:
a. in person, by attending the Store where the major prize winner made the Qualifying Purchase associated with their winning entry for the envelope pick at the time and date specified by the Promoter between 02/11/2020 and 27/11/2020 (at their own cost);
b. via Webex call, using the details provided by the Promoter, at the time and date specified by the Promoter between 02/11/2020 and 27/11/2020 (at their own cost); or
c. by nominating a proxy to attend the Store where the major prize winner made their Qualifying Purchase associated with their winning entry for the envelope pick at the time and date specified by the Promoter between 02/11/2020 and 27/11/2020 (at their own cost) on the major prize winner's behalf. The major prize winner must nominate a suitable proxy within the time period specified by the Promoter. If the major prize winner nominates a proxy, they accept all decisions made by the proxy. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, all references to the winner will also be deemed to apply to their proxy, if relevant. The proxy must:
(i) be aged 18 years or over and able to attend the envelope pick at the time and date specified;
(ii) accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any additional conditions provided by the Promoter or prize supplier/s and must sign any document the Promoter requires for this purpose; and
(iii) accept that they will not receive any prizes awarded at the envelope pick on behalf of the major prize winner.
27. The envelope pick will take place at the time, date and location specified by the Promoter. The major prize winner (or their proxy) must follow the instructions provided by the Promoter in relation to their participation in the envelope pick, depending on their method of participation (either in person or via Webex). At the envelope pick, the major prize winner (or their proxy) will be given the chance to choose 1 envelope from a set of 20 envelopes. In the set of 20 envelopes, 1 of the envelopes will award $100,000 and the remaining envelopes will award $10,000. The major prize winner will receive the prize inside the envelope that they (or their proxy) select. The major prize winner (or their proxy) will have only one chance to select a prize envelope, and must not touch, handle or interfere in any way with any of the other envelopes.
28. The cash prize will be awarded via bank transfer direct to the major winner's nominated bank account.
29. The minor prize pool is valued at $25,200. The major prize pool is valued at up to $100,000. The total prize pool is valued at up to $125,200.
30. All minor winners will be notified in writing by email within two days of determination. The major winner will be notified by phone and in writing by email on the day of determination and their name and state/territory of residence will be published on the Website on 20/10/2020 for a period of 28 days.
31. The major prize winner must confirm their participation in the envelope pick by 10am AEDT on 21/10/2020. If participation has not been confirmed by this date or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter can't contact the major prize winner (or the major prize winner does not contact the Promoter) by this date, the relevant entry will be discarded and the Promoter will determine a new major prize winner from the list of Reserve Entrant/s and/or carry out a further major draw at 12pm AEDT on 22/10/2020 at iGo Direct. The reserve winner (if the first winner cannot be contacted) will be informed by phone and in writing by email within two days of determination and will have their name and state/territory of residence published on the Website on 26/10/2020 for a period of 28 days.
32. In the event of the prize not being accepted or claimed by 5pm AEDT on 26/01/2021 ("Prize Claim Date") or if, after all reasonable attempts, the Promoter can't contact a winner (or a winner does not contact the Promoter) by the Prize Claim Date, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will re-award the relevant prize/s to a Reserve Entrant and/or carry out an unclaimed prize draw at 10am AEDT on 27/01/2021 at iGo Direct to randomly distribute the prize/s. Any such winner will be informed by phone and in writing by email within two days of determination.
33. In the event a winner cannot be found, this information will be published on the Website on 15/02/2021.
34. Prizes and all elements of prizes must be taken as and when offered or will be forfeited, and if forfeited, the Promoter will not be liable. Prizes are subject to any additional terms and conditions imposed by the relevant supplier or the Promoter.
35. The Promoter is not responsible for any dispute between an entrant and any person with whom they chose, or choose not to, share the prize.
36. The Promoter accepts no responsibility if the envelope pick is abandoned, called off or postponed for any reason (including if the major prize winner is no longer able to attend). In that case the Promoter will reschedule the envelope pick at a time, location (including via Webex) and date to be agreed with the major prize winner.
37. Any failure by an entrant to comply with the conditions imposed by a prize supplier may result in the prize being cancelled or withdrawn without liability for the Promoter or the prize supplier.
38. If an entrant or their entry is deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions including if they are unable to attend the envelope pick on the relevant date, their entry (or at the Promoter's discretion, all of their entries) may be discarded.
39. If a prize, or element of a prize, is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize of equal or greater value for that prize, or element of it, subject to the approval of any relevant body, where required.
40. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all prizes (and elements of prizes) must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST.
41. By entering, entrants request that their full address not be published.
42. If any dispute arises between an entrant and the Promoter concerning the conduct of this promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will take reasonable steps to consider the entrant's point of view, taking into account any facts or evidence the entrant puts forward, and to respond to it fairly within a reasonable time. In all other respects, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
43. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
44. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion as appropriate, subject to the approval of any relevant body, where required.
45. Any cost associated with accessing the promotion is the entrant’s responsibility.
46. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for:
a. any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise (including if the envelope pick is conducted via Webex);
b. any theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of such communications;
c. any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the promotion;
d. any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this promotion (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise); or
e. any delay in delivery (when not directly caused by the Promoter or its supplier), or failure of safe delivery of a prize.
47. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
48. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
a. any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
b. any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
c. any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
d. any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; or
e. taking and/or use of a prize.
49. Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any loss or damage or third party claims in relation to breach of these terms.
50. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form. In the event a winner is under the age of 18, a nominated parent/legal guardian of such person will be required to sign the legal documentation required under this clause on their behalf.
51. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any taxation implications that may arise from winning of a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
53. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. Any social media platform will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
54. Authorised under ACT Permit No. TP 20/00940, SA Licence No. T20/825, NSW Authority No. TP/00031.